Friday, August 5, 2011

Last Friday Night

Since some posts seemed to turn this blog into "slow on the uptake" week, I figured I'd embrace it and celebrate Friday with a music video I discovered yesterday. It's Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night" and to say I was the 67,543,082nd person to view it is not an exaggeration.

However, in my defense, I was a fan of this song last summer when Teenage Dream was released. My love of it quickly turned to hatred at the beginning of the year when I was forced to listen to it two to five times a day, incessantly, for five months straight. Seriously, it became some form of modern day torture.

After viewing Kathy Beth Terry and all the hijinks she gets up to on her Friday night, I think I might be a fan again. But you know what really sealed the deal for me?

That's right... the Kenny G/Hanson cameo towards the end. I've stepped up my air-saxophone practice, and I think I'm ready for a duet, Kenny.

Enjoy (if you haven't already!) and Happy Friday, everyone!



What kind of hijinks are you going to get up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...