Monday, November 28, 2011

I haven't forgotten...

... about this blog!

And don't worry- there's still one more Africa post in the pipe, so get excited (or groan, if you're over hearing about it)!

A couple excuses (because they're always fun):
  • Two Thanksgivings and a 90th birthday party for Kyle's Grams.
  • Getting a new place and moving into it!
  • Trying to finish this course before the end of December. 
  • Preparing for a girls weekend (!!!!) with my sister in NYC this weekend.
  • And, you know, life in general.

To keep myself from feeling like too much of a blog slacker, here's some Pinterest pinsperation for you while I attempt to not have a nervous breakdown.

This is all well and good, but my new house
is looking AWFULLY sparse without the things...
A little chaos currently at the new abode.

Has this claim been substantiated?
Can someone please tell my husband this?
The complaints I received for the amount of books I own
was a little ridiculous. This is not Fahrenheit 451, people!
And I refuse to buy a Kindle!

Not on the street corner or anything, but you know...

I need a pair of swimming pigs to call my own.
Bed is my mistress currently.
Apparently, Sheniqua is the one hustlin'. This made me L-O-L if you will.

If you love procrastinating on Pinterest as much as I do, you can follow me here.

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving filled with your nearest and dearest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...