Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tooting my Aris Horn

Yup, tooting my own horn to once again stall out my last Africa post. Over the summer, I had the pleasure of helping Trey Russell of Aris on The Coast redesign his website, and I have to say, it turned out fabulous!

 Austen and Ryan over at Unique Eye Marketing not only helped reconfigure the site, they also filmed this clean, artistic intro video which you can watch on the homepage as well.



If you live in south Orange County and haven't had a chance to pop in, do yourself (or the lady in your life) a favor this holiday season. For the woman who loves Alexandre Birman shoes, L'Agence clothing, Barton Perreira sunglasses, Simon Pearce crystal and Diptyque candles all in the same place, Aris is heaven on earth.

If heaven had a stylist, I suppose.

Hope you're having a simply fashionable Tuesday everyone, just like Edde, Aris' resident manager/pug extraordinaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...