Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Women of LA

Hi everyone,

'Tis I, the former writer for Running Into Screen Doors. First, please know this is merely a creative hiatus I have taken... Between trying to make a dolla, dolla bill y'all, and raising the cutest baby on the planet, my brain's a little fried and I have been having a difficult time coming up with anything worth reading that doesn't sound preachy or boring as hell.

Having said that, I hope you'll enjoy a YouTube video I just stumbled upon... As you know, I lived in LA for three years, and while I wasn't trying to pick up chicks or "hit that ass," I LOVED this video and all its accurate stereotyping. Also, I don't think you can go wrong with a video that features Pauly Shore, Urkel and Mr. Belding...

Hope you are doing well... hugs and kisses from me to you!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you writing again momma! Looking forward to more posts in between your daily life as a mom, wife, sister, friend, cook, hostess and creative mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing an experiment gives us the inspiration of new invention. Thanks for sharing the ideas with us. Carry on!!! Your site will be more informative and more useful to your readers.Best Strollers 2017best double stroller

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...