Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hump Day, Bump Day: Week 38

Oh, Bump Day was supposed to be yesterday? I literally forgot until about 7pm last night that it was even Wednesday... and this was certainly not going to happen at that hour!

Truth be told, my life kind of feels like this these days: I have all the time in the world and no time at all. My mom put it perfectly when she said you feel like a fat hen sitting around, hanging out and waiting, waiting, waiting.

Photo fun? Shall we? Dare we? DO IT!


Musings on weekly photo: I hope you're soaking this all in, because there is a time limit for this gorgeousness. A short time limit of showstopping belly love.

Size of baby: I'm hoping he's at least at the 7.5 pound mark, but we shall see. He loves stretching his long legs out on my right side and putting his (what are sure to be the ugliest cute) feet all bundled up.

Movement: He started moving when I put on dance music this afternoon; thank goodness he is agreeable to the boogeyman in him.

Cravings: My trip to the farmer's market, as well as a generous box of produce from Kyle's grandparents' garden, quelled any tomato and stone fruit cravings I may have had last week. I am still trying to down them as quickly as I can before they go bad.

Annoyance: I sweat like a linebacker in the Texas heat. Like a whore in church, if you will.

Highlight of the week: Pretty much any one on one time with Kyle is appreciated wholeheartedly these days. I know it has an expiration date on it and I am trying to get my fill before we are forever a threesome.

Non-Highlight of the week: Cleaning has become one of those things that I MUST DO, but physically exhausts me. Not to the point of sleeping well at night, but what can you do?

Fears: No fears this week, folks.

Nursery: All we have to do is hang our pictures and some curtains and we're done! Nursery photos coming soon.

Happy Hump Day, Bump Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...