Friday, October 14, 2011

Pinterest Quote Inspiration

  I realize this has been a cop out of a week.

Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to write much, ok? What I have been doing is drawing inspiration from quotes, from photos, from people I love and from people I don't know who have managed to do or create amazing things that is true to who and what they are.

So I'm sure it doesn't surprise you I'm a Pinterest junky. Especially when it comes to quotes done in a beautiful way. I guess we could consider the following a "repin" overdose... I couldn't help myself.

And you know how much I love inspired typography. I'm salivating over the font used for the first highlight (as well as the grey and yellow color combo. HELLO, beautiful!).

I think the last quote is my favorite... Which is yours?

Happy Friday, everyone. Countdown to Africa: T-minus 7 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...