Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Ticks On

Soooo, where are we killing time today?

Oxford University, young chaps! Picture it: Autumn 2007. Kyle and Elizabeth embark on their second whirlwind European tour together, this time stopping to visit their friend, T, at university. After three days of touring the very British, very fab kicks of their dear grad student friend (and managing to sleepwalk and blow out all the electricity in his flat due to an American hair straightener), they hopped a plane to Budapest, where you will find us tomorrow.

Virgin Airlines, always.
Fish and chips never tasted so good.
One of my favorite snuggly pics of the three of us. Pubbing it up.
I love fall, especially in cold climates!
Pretty, pretty, pretty.
Lovers...?
Could you just paint your life in these leaves? I could.
Nothing more satisfying after a brisk walk than a proper British tea.
Tea, scones, clotted cream and jam = heaven.
Ummm... HEY... All four of us will be in Africa in 3 days!!!
"Kyle, pose in front of the flat whose electricity I completely shot 10 minutes ago!"

"For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move."  -- Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...