Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I might...

... just make this a video week. I have to say, researching videos on YouTube might be my new favorite hobby.

Here are some that I love for various reasons! You may or may not have already seen them, but I hope they evoke some sort of HAPPY feeling within you:


Skittles Touch: Cat video


Friggin' creepy and hilarious. I think my dad should have done a double mustache before he shaved his off!

Dear Sophie


I have watched this (quite possibly) twenty times in the last couple months and I have yet to not tear up when I view it. It is so incredibly touching and REAL. I had a friend in high school whose mom died, and after her funeral, she discovered notebooks her mom had written to her and her brothers filled with anecdotes, thoughts, but always love. I hope I can do this for my future kids someday.


Alabama Leprechaun


And finally, an oldie but a goodie.

"Who all seen the leprechaun, say yeah?!"

YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...