Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Some Love: There's a Model in my Family

Short post today friends, but I couldn't help and share my excitement for my sister-in-law, Elliott. Aside from being a yoga instructor and drop dead gorgeous, she is also a model.

Like the kind that get paid to go to St. Barths for 2 weeks to shoot photos in paradise.

So I couldn't help but feel extra proud when she posted this Bacardi ad a couple days ago.


Can you guess which one she is? If you said "SUNGLASSES"... ding, ding, ding, you're a winner! The thing I personally love about it is that there's many things going on in this photo, but my eyes fall right on her. If I'm using the skills I've picked up from Tyra Banks via America's Next Top Model, that is the goal of all models.

Congrats, Elliott, you've made TyTy (and me) proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...